Monday, October 26, 2009

The Journey


There is so much tears shed in my heart.
Hurt I am that I couldn’t bear the pain
So much to bear the load of pains
Pains that hit the deepest me
I feel like it’s the end of my breath
Breathe that I couldn’t even take in
Could this be over or is it just the beginning?
I have so many questions yet there is no answer
Would I hate or would I love,
Would I welcome or ignore
I only have one choice
I would rather love the unlovely
My journey will never end
I live in this imperfection
When time comes when perfection is there
There, I am HOME where my Father lives.
No one can ever snatch me in my Father’s care
No matter what people think of me
My deepest concern is what my Father thinks
And what He wants to see me
I know that I make my own choices
But I also know that the choices I take
Is guided by the Holy One above
May I always choose the one that leads to light
This journey is never over
There might be more pains
Pains that I know will help me grow
Grow in loving with an OBEDIENT Heart.
May I grow obeying the ONE that is most worthy
Worthy of praise and honor
May I always be sensitive to His voice
May I always hear Him when He calls.
This journey is never over
Over and over the pains will knock
The hurt will still be hurt
This journey is never over.

1 comment:

  1. To.. Michelle .

    My Name's Atchara Yodsuya.I'm sorry about I cant

    go to study last week and this week because Last

    week My uncle's death. then last week i went to

    Chiangmai.I think i can come back this week but i

    cant because my Grandmom she's sick. she have to

    go hospital. I Concerned my Grandmkom.I fear

    will be the right test.I pray every day I fear I

    worry every day about learning because I learn to

    stop over Sunday are numbered. And I pray for my

    grandfather my grandmother. Now I worry and


    sleeplessness. I fear that you will not

    disqualified to take me. I know that test scores

    from your two weeks of this I am not certain.

    I know that it is incorrect to tell you straight

    through this article. But please feel me. May I

    ask what you look at it. I came here it was one

    year. I go to church around the home of one of my

    aunt Ladprao 112, but I want to see my church and

    feel your best. I want to know the whereabouts. I

    would reserve the opportunity to share some

    worship God. You tell me. I want to tell you about

    a lot but now I need to care of my grandmother if

    I have time I will tell you to listen. I am sorry

    that a student is not good, but I sure my son is

    good of course, our father. God Love You

    ReplyDelete